This COMPLIMENTARY half-day event will address the latest labor and employment topics impacting employers including:
- Annual Employment Law Update (including recent developments in immigration, the Affordable Care Act and white collar overtime regulations)
- Social Media Pitfalls and Best Practices
- Drafting, Enforcing and Litigating Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Non-Competition Agreements
- Navigating the ADA, FMLA and Worker's Compensation
- Current Trends Involving the National Labor Relations Board
Registration and continental breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Mary Gemeinhardt at email@example.com.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. You may update your registration information even after you have registered.
Save This Event
When & Where
Lindner & Marsack, S.C.
Founded in 1908, and specializing solely in representing management in labor and employment law matters, Lindner & Marsack, S.C. is highly regarded by clients and colleagues alike for our experience, dedication and expertise in labor and employment law expertise. Solving employers' toughest workplace legal challenges – across the United States and in a wide variety of industries – is all we do.