Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Annual Bulldog Bash Fundraiser
Sat, April 29, 2017, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Be inspired and join us at our annual Bulldog Bash fundraising event (adults only) to raise money for extra supplies required for our focus on student-guided exploration and discovery. The funds earned will help our school be more effective in achieving our mission to inspire kids to transform the world by providing them with the materials they need for the richest learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
Event highlights include:
- FREE ADMISSION
- Live musical performances by local artists - The Midtown Madmen and Sarah Grain
- Food & Drink available for purchase
- Silent Auction featuring a wide variety of items and experiences
For more information about this event, please contact Event Chair, Chelsea Koehring at email@example.com.
Butler Lab School is a Reggio-Inspired IPS Choice School that has a partnership with Butler University College of Education. Our mission is to inspire kids to transform the world. To do this, we use the workshop method to teach reading, writing, and math. This means that once the students are taught a lesson in that subject area, they are released to work throughout the room individually, with partners, or in small groups. This method of instruction combined with a project-based learning approach, allows students to gain in-depth knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to authentic, engaging and complex questions, problems, or challenges. Other school features include:
- Single and multi-age classrooms
- Pre-K through 6th grade (growing to 8th grade by adding a new grade level in School Years 2017 – 2018 and 2018 – 2019)
- Emphasis on arts and sciences
- Various after-school programs