Each year, thousands of Trojans gather across the globe to make a difference in their communities. The USC Alumni Day of SCervice is an opportunity for all alumni and friends to participate in local service projects.
This year, please join fellow Seattle alumni for an afternoon of volunteering at Food Lifeline. Food Lifeline receives many donations in bulk quantities which volunteers will help to inspect, sort and repack into family-size packages.This work will provide thousands of meals for our hungry neighbors in western Washington.
- Please check-in at the Hunger Solution Center by 1:15pm. All attendees will need to fill out a waiver form prior to beginning the volunteer session.
- For the health and safety of others, please do not attend if you are sick.
- All volunteers must be age 6+. Volunteers under 18 must bring a signed parent/guardian consent form.
- Close-toed shoes are required.
- Long-hair should be tied back.
Additional Volunteer Details:
- If you are attending with more than one family member or friend, each person will have a seperate registraton on this page.
- Please dress in warm layers as we will work in temperature-controlled, refrigerated rooms.
- Ample parking will be available at the Food Lifeline building (815 S. 96th Street, Seattle, WA 98108). If spots are limited near the front door, more parking is available around the back of the building.
- Due to space and staff limitations, we will only be able to accept 35 volunteers for this session. Please let us know if you can join as soon as possible.
Looking forward to making this our best service event yet!