Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Albany Medical Center EMS Education Day
Fri, May 26, 2017, 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM EDT
High quality continuing medical education (CME) that focus on the future of EMS and the latest practices. Relevant and reliable information you can take back and share with your organization. Respected Albany Medical Center Hospital physician speakers & guest speaker(s). Networking with EMS collagues throughout the region and beyond.
- STEMI - What Have We Learned? Where Are We Now?
- Prehospital Use of Ultrasound
- The Acute Abdomen - Immediate Life Threats
- The Role of EMS in Disaster Preparedness
- MD Field Response - EARLY - Prenotification
- Stroke - Interventions & Cases
- Pediatric Trauma
- Opioids, Synthetic Cannabis, Naloxone
Thank you to Our SPONSORS: Zoll, HVCC Paramedic Program, Mohawk Ambulance Service
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?