African American History & HBCU Tour 2017
Dates: June 4-11, 2017
Join us for spring break in Atlanta, GA, Greensboro, NC, Virginia Beach, VA & Washington, DC-June 4-11, 2017!!! We will take a trip back in time to learn about the Civil Rights Movement and slavery, relax on the beaches of Virginia Beach and visit historically black colleges in the Northeast area. One of the predominant themes of our organization is the importance of understanding your history before you can step successfully into your future. This is a great mother/daughter, father/son, father/daughter or mother/son trip to teach your teen about black history, while discussing their future. Don't miss it! Must be at least 11 years old to attend.
Total Price: $1250 Students (Quad Rm) | $1500 Adults (Dbl Rm) or $1000 Students Ground Only (Quad Rm) | $1250 Adults Ground Only (Dbl Rm)
Deposit: $300 to hold your spot or $250 ground only (Deposit will be used to pay for your airfare and the tour bus. Therefore, it is non-refundable)
Balance of $950/$1200 can be paid in full by 4/15 or in 4 installments. Note: The deposit will be forfeited, if final balance is not received by 5/1/17. A $50 late fee will be added for all payments made after 4/15/17. Go to www.EbonyAdventours.com to set up your payment on-line or to pay in full.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds, minus $300 ($250 for ground only), will be made if a notice of cancellation is emailed at least 60 days (by 4/4) prior to the tour departure date.
Total Price includes:
- Round Trip Airfare from DFW to ATL and DCA to DFW
- Tour Bus from Atlanta, GA to Virginia Beach, VA, Greensboro, NC and Washington, DC
- 7 Night Hotel Accommodations
- Snacks on the bus during interstate transport
- Admission Tickets: International Civil Rights Center & Museum-Greensboro, NC, Arlington Cemetery Tour-Washington, DC, Night Cruise of the Washington Monuments-Washington, DC, Lincoln, FDR, Thomas Jefferson & MLK and Home of George Washington-Mount Vernon, VA
- Souvenir Booklet w/ information about each destination & HBCU
- US Black History & HBCU Tour T-shirt
Tour also includes the following at no additional charge:
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (Opened 9/24/16)
- Virginia Beach
- Martin Luther King Center, Childhood Home & Church
- US Supreme Court
- US Capitol
- White House
- HBCUS: Spelman College, Clark Atlanta University, North Carolina A&T, Hampton University and Howard University
CLICK HERE for more information.