Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Accela Regional Roadshow Series: New York, NY
Thu, March 30, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
The 2017 Accela Regional Roadshow is open to all customers and partners, and will include the following:
- Breakfast (starts at 8 a.m.)
- Welcome / Introductions (starts at 9 a.m.)
- Accela Company Update with an Accela Sr Executive
- Product Roadmap / Updates
- Q&A with Accela Panel
- Customer Spotlight
- Birds of a Feather Breakout / Networking Opportunities
- Product Training Classes: Ad-Hoc Reporting and Advanced Business Rules Administration/Scripting (these are optional and an additional cost applies. Classes will be from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Customer Open Forum (offered for those not attending a training class and ends at 5 p.m.)
- Expert Desk (ongoing throughout the day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Classes are from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. and cost $265 per person. Unfortunately, no refunds will be granted for training classes, unless the minimum number of registrants is not met 2 weeks prior to the event. Please bring your own laptop loaded with IE11, Silverlight, Notepad++.
The Ad-Hoc Reporting class is designed for customers who use the Civic Platform and will prepare you to use the tool details and explore its functionality. We will also share practical real-use report setup using the Ad-Hoc Reporting tool.
Advanced Business Rules Administration/Scripting Class
In the Advanced Business Rules/Scripting session you will learn the skills of:
- Debugging and troubleshooting your scripts
- Working with and understanding more about the API and the methods
- Editing and developing existing functions to create custom functions
- Develop a more thorough understanding of the Master Scripts
What's the refund policy?
Classes are non-refundable but can be transferred to another person in your agency if needed.
What if I am interested in other classes not offered?
Please reach out to your Account Manager to learn more about the training packages that we can customize for your agency.
If I have Environmental Health or Finance and Administration is this for me?
You are welcome to attend any of the Roadshow events, however we will be offering dedicated Roadshows for Finance and Administration (Springbrook) slated for late Spring '17, and Environmental Health (Decade) later in the year.
If I cannot make this date can I attend another location?
Yes, you are welcome to join any event in any location on a date that works best for your schedule.