San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For the 5th time, the Midwestern States of the Association of Bridal Consultants are proud to Partner with the opulent West Baden Springs Hotel in French Lick, Indiana for a weekend of Education, Networking and Fun for the Annual ABC Midwest Retreat!
January 27 & 28, 2017
NEW THIS YEAR! SANDALS training offered on Friday afternoon 2:00pm - 5:00pm
(see tickets to register for this additional eductional offering*)
(Sandals Training 2:00pm - 5:00pm* - optional ticket)
Friday Dinner (Cocktails 6:30pm ET)
Saturday Education Begins (9:00am ET)
Charge What You’re Worth & Make Sure You’re Worth What you Charge.
Elisa MacKenzie, CSEP, MWP – Elegant Events by Elisa
Many undervalue their service and this undervalue hurts the industry
- Then there are those who charge as senior planners. And are they worth what they charge?
- How does that effect the rest of us in the industry?
- How can we work together in this important matter?
- What can you do to make sure you are charging what you’re worth and worth what you charge?
"Taxes for Creatives - Death and Taxes"
Amy Northard, CPA
- Contractors Vs. Interns vs. Employees and your tax obligations for each.
- Sole prop, LLC, S-corp, oh my! How to figure out what's best for you and your business.
- Four commonly forgotten ways to reduce your taxes.
- Bring your questions for plenty of Q&A time with a CPA.
Taking Care of the Millennial Bride Kellie Daab – IDoCollective.com
- Learn how the processes of finding and converting clients has changed.
- Curate your message to speak directly to the millennial brides and her pain points.
- Create an on-boarding process that sets boundaries and policies from the beginning
- Learn how to quickly and efficiently use technology and systems to put your repeat planning processes on auto-pilot.
Cameras, Conversation and Coordinators
ABC Vendor Member Panel:
Jessika Feltz – Jessika Feltz Photography, Andy Hoffman - Blissful Kiss Photography, Bob Ridge – IndyVisual, Jessica Strickland – Jessica Strickland Photography, Ryan Woodall - Vow & Forever Imagery
Experience the process and artistry behind wedding photography in a fun & unique presentation that will show you:
- How photographers approach key moments throughout a wedding day.
- How photographers manage their editing and delivery workflow after the wedding.
- How you can help the photographer serve your clients to the best of their abilities.
- How the photographer can help YOU achieve success, during and after the wedding.
Designing with David an immersive luncheon experience – David Strohmeyer The Empty Vase
Make a weekend of it and stay at the West Baden Springs Hotel at a discounted Room Rate of $159
Friday hotel room $159 rate will be waived for attendees of the ABC conference with paid Saturday room.
Call 1-888-936-9360 and ask for the Association of Bridal Consultants Block Rate. (Group Code 0117ABC)
Note - the comp room Friday rate will be adjusted at Sunday check out
Friday night dinner (cocktails begin at 6:30pm ET, dinner to follow) also included with paid conference fee and guestroom.
(additional Friday dinner guests $75)
- Conference includes breakfast voucher good for Saturday breakfast in Cafe Sinclair
- Education Conference Saturday 1/28
Plan to stay on Sunday for a relaxing day at the opulent West Baden Springs Hotel and enjoy the French Lick Resort's offerings including Casino, Spa and Recreation options.
(*Conference Fee is non-refundable, but is transferable)