San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Register here for the
2017 100 Best "Fan-Favorite" Destinations in Oregon awards luncheon celebration and/or the "They said what?": Improving your social media and online-review reputation seminar.
2017 100 Best "Fan-Favorite" Destinations in Oregon awards luncheon.
Join us Wednesday, December 7th to recognize the 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon
11:30am to Noon: Registration and reception
Noon to 1:30pm: Luncheon
- Keynote Speaker: Josh Breese, Director of Strategy, Anvil Media
- Hear from special guest Jon Shadel, Editor, Travel Oregon, Travel Salem, Travel Lane County, Discover Portland, Oregon Coast Visitors Association and the City of Seaside Visitors Guides.
- Learn more about the methodology from Andrew Insinga, Publisher, Oregon Business magazine and producer of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon
- Meet emcee Geoff Norcross from OPB's popular Morning Edition
- Find out who made the Top 10 with a special trophy presentation (it could be YOU!)
- See the complete rankings from 1-100 and discover your ranking
- Network and partner with other 100 Best Destinations
Join us for the morning seminar:
"They said what?": Improving your social media and online-review reputation.
Join us December 7th and hear social media management experts explain how to best manage your company's reputation online in the ever-changing social media landscape.
9:15am Seminar begins
- Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business magazine
- Josh Breese, Director of Strategy, Anvil Media
- Carly Schoonhoven, Content Marketing Coordinator, Iterate Marketing
- Michael Taylor, Creative Strategist, Laundry Service
10:30am -11:00 am Q&A with moderator and speakers