Actions and Detail Panel
2016 ZOMBIE CONTAGION Haunt
Fri, Sep 30, 2016, 7:00 PM – Mon, Oct 31, 2016, 11:30 PM EDT
"The worst way a town like Charlton Newport could find out someone was secretly running a facility for genetic testing was if things went wrong. Then one day, it happened! The horrified town learned Dr. Winston Newport was using unstable nuclear testing on different species to research the effects radiation and different chemicals would have on behavior, physical ability and even physical shape. Zombies are now on the loose and wreaking havoc!
The Peninsula Jaycees Proudly Present Zombie Contagion Haunted House
- General Admission $12; Biohazard Escape Room $5.
- Open Friday, Saturday and select Sundays in October. Also open Halloween night.
- Box Office Opens at 6:30pm / Doors open at 7pm.
- Guests in line at or before closing will be granted admission.
- This attraction is recommended for guests 13 and up. Parental discretion is advised.
- Guests 15 years and under MUST be accompanied by a paid adult (18 & over).
- Sorry, no refunds. This is a charity event. Consider it a donation to a great cause.
The Peninsula Jaycees is an all-volunteer led civic organization for active citizens between the ages of 18 and 41 who want to make a positive change in the community. We focus on leadership development through project management and community service.
Proceeds from this project benefit Camp Virginia Jaycee Inc. a non-profit organization that provides recreational and educational experience for individuals with autism or an intellectual disability. Traditional camp programs are provided including sports, crafts, music, drama, animal care, swimming, nature, fishing, and paddle boating.
Here’s the fine print, otherwise known as the House Rules: ZOMBIE CONTAGION reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio and lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, and a physically demanding environment. You should not participate if you are pregnant, have claustrophobia, are prone to seizures, or have a heart or respiratory problem. You will not be admitted if you appear intoxicated or are wearing any form of temporary cast, medical brace or crutches. No photography or videography allowed.