Join us for our 9th ANNUAL YWCA BERKELEY/OAKLAND YOUNG WOMEN AND MONEY CONFERENCE being held on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2016!
- Fantastic Keynote Speakers: Betty T. Yee, Kathlyn Hart, Veronica Dangerfield, Lynn Ballou
- Two workshops of your choice
- 3-course lunch
- Raffle prizes
- Financial Resources and giveaways
- And more!
- Chances to win many great prizes including $100 Target and Amazon Gift Cards
Why Should I Attend?
Tired of sweating at the ATM because your money is going fast? Wishing you knew the way to see your money grow? This conference will provide you with the tools to gain financial independence and success! Learn the street smarts of money: good credit, budgeting, paying bills, investing.
Other Registration Options:
- By Mail: Download brochure and mail form with a check made out to YWCA. Further instructions on brochure.
- By Phone: 510-848-6370
- In Person: YWCA, 2600 Bancroft Way, Berkeley 94704