Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
6:00 PM- Doors Open
7:00 PM- Event Begins
8:00 PM- Event Concludes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who can purchase Event tickets?
Tickets are available to the Judson Community and the general public starting April 18, 2016.
2. Is there assigned seating?
Seating at this event is general admission, except for Event Sponsors and priority seating ticket holders. Please arrive early to find a seat. Tickets will be emailed to you once this online registration has been completed.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Please have your printed ticket for check-in. If you do not have your ticket we can still check you in but the process will take longer.
4. Where will I park when I arrive on campus?
More information about parking will be emailed to you 1 week before the event.
5. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the event organizer is contacted before September 30, 2016.
6. Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Please contact Donna Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org to make updates.
7. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. Your ticket MUST match the attendee. Event Security will not allow anyone to enter unless their name is on the approved attendee list.
8. Can we take photos during the event?
Individuals can take photos for the first five minutes but all other photography and video recording is prohibited.
9. Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
Yes. Please have a photo ID with you. Any form of ID will work as long as it has your name and photo.
10. What other speakers have been to the World Leaders Forum-Inspirational Series?
Nick Vujicic was our first Inspirational Series speaker in 2015.
11. Are there opportunities to be Sponsors of the World Leaders Forum?
Yes! This event is made possible through the sponsorship of many key businesses and partners. If you would like to learn more about sponsorships, please visit www.judsonu.edu/wlfinspiration and click on "Sponsors".
12. Can I join a mailing list to receive more information about future events?
Yes! At the end of your registration you can check a box to be added to our mailing list. If you are unable to purchase tickets at this time but wish to receive future notices about the World Leaders Forum and other events on our campus, please fill out this form.
For all other questions please contact Donna Ritchie at 847-628-2090 or email@example.com. Thank you!