San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for DocSIG's Annual Mentor Networking Breakfast on Saturday, February 27, 2016, 7:00-8:00 AM.
In addition to free breakfast, you'll have the opportunity to meet other doctoral students from across the globe as well as learn from hand-picked faculty about topics important to you, your research, and careers. It will be a great event!
Some of the distinguished professors in attendance:
- Conor Henderson, University of Oregon
- D. Todd Donovan, Colorado State University
- Goksel Yalcinkaya, University of New Hampshire
- Jaehoon Lee, Southern Illinois University
- Kay Peters, University of Hamburg
- Franziska Voelckner, University of Cologne
- Les Carlson, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Martin Key, University of Colorado
- Russell Winer, New York University
- Steven Hartley, University of Denver
- Tanya Tang, University of Massatuchetts
- Ann-Kristin Knapp, University of Muenster
- Kimberly Whitler, University of Virginia
*Note: This event is for marketing doctoral students and invited faculty only. The event is free, but registration is required and attendance is limited to 40 students due to space. If you come to the event without registration, you'll be asked to wait while registered attendees are accommodated first; a waitlist seat can't be guaranteed. This event reached capacity at Winter AMA 2015, so do yourself a favor and register early. No paper ticket necessary.
When & Where
DocSIG is the American Marketing Association's Special Interest Group for doctoral students. DocSIG is open to all those actively pursuing a Ph.D. in marketing throughout the world.
You can sign up for relevant updates about marketing PhD student events, conferences, and more on the website: DocSIG.org