This is a one-of-a-kind employability boot camp in Lagos running all through the five Saturdays of October 01, 08, 15, 22 and 29, 2016 called WeReady! Yes WeReady!!! WeReady - Workplace and Enterprise Readiness programme kicks off with over 40 Human Resources/Recruiters/Business Leaders...REGISTER or REGISTER SOMEONE TODAY AND BE AMONG THE FIRST 500 TO REGISTER.
DESCRIPTION: WeReady is a developmental school designed to provide job seekers, job changers, final year students & youth corpers with the insights, skills and tools needed to enter and excel in today’s ever competitive workplace/marketplace and also bestow foundational entrepreneurial preparation required for success in life.
TARGET AUDIENCE: For 5 Saturdays, 500 job seekers, job changers, final year students & youth corpers will be equipped with knowledge, skills and attitude required to gain employment and succeed in the workplace and marketplace.
DATE – October 01, 08, 15, 22 and 29, 2016 (five consecutive Saturdays in October)
TIME – 8am-5pm daily
VENUE - SMILE Centre, No. 3 Titi Esho Close, Off Adeyera Adeyemo Street, Ramat Bus Stop, Ogudu GRA, Ojota, Lagos (get a bus or drive down to Ojota bstop and then ask for Ogudu OR if coming from the Island, drive past Iyana-Oworo towards Ogudu and then ask for directions to Ramat bstop)
The WeREADY sessions promise to be practical, interactive and insightful. Our team of experienced panelists and industry experts will be on hand to provide career path advice and strategies all aimed at making participants readily sought after by employers and also equipped enough to start enterprises. The courses would include a Mock Interview session and a Networking & Information Fair. The programme is open to the first 500 people who duly register and pay the workshop fee of N5,000:00. Registration is on a first come basis.
OUR RESOURCE PERSONS / FACILITATORS
1. ARUOSA OSEMWEGIE, GPHR, SPHR - is a HR consultant, Life & Career Coach, Job Search Strategist, Workplace Readiness Coach and a Youth Instigator. He is an alumnus of both the Harvard Business School and the Lagos Business School's executive development programs in Human Capital Management. He is the author of the 350paged book,“GETTING A JOB IS A JOB:” A No-Nonsense Practical Guide to Getting Your Desired Job and "Nothing Succeeds like Excess: A new code for maximised living. www.nothingsucceedslikeexcess.com
2. ESOHE ADETOLA, MBA – is Human Resource Business Partner Lead, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria. Was once the Head Human Resources, Oceanic bank and also a former Deputy Head Human Resources, Guaranty Trust Bank.
3. NAPOLEON ESEMUDJE, MBA – is former Chief HR Officer, Fidelity Bank. A British Chevening Scholar, holds an M.Sc (with distinction) from the University of Birmingham (UK). He is an alumnus of the Lagos Business School Senior Management Programme and has attended executive management/ leadership programmes at the Wharton School, Kellogg School of Management, as well as the Cranfield University, UK.
4. ABAYOMI AGIRI, MBA – is Head, Human Resources & Admin. Custodian and Allied Insurance. Was once Head, Human Resources & Admin, Glo Mobile Ghana. Once worked with Unilever South Africa as Change Manager.
5. ENIOLA ONIMOLE – is Human Resources Director, Unilever Nigeria Plc. She was before then, HR Business Partner, Brand Building and Customer Development Functions, Unilever East and Southern Africa
6. YEMI FASEUN, MBA – is Head, Business Partnering, Resourcing and Employee Relations, Etisalat Nigeria. Was once Head, Human Resources, StanbicIBTC Bank, and one-time was Resourcing Manager, Standard Chartered Bank. Senior Consultant, Executive Selection & Training
7. ADEWUNMI OLUREMI, SPHR, SHRM-SCP – is currently Head, Talent Management & Career Development, Sterling Bank Plc. A Certified Change Management Practitioner. Was once Head, Recruitment & Planning, Magnum Trust Bank
8. TIMI TOPE OLOGUNOYE, SPHRi, HRPL, MBA – is Head, Human Resource Management, SystemSpecs. Was once Head, Talent Management, Industrial and General Insurance and a one-time Head of Administration & Corporate Services, Global Trust Bank, Kampala
9. ABAYOMI FAWEHINMI, HRMP, ACIPM, SHRM-SCP – Human Resources Practitioner, currently with Chevron Nig. Ltd. A Social Entrepreneur, Trainer, Writer, Career Coach, Business Development Consultant, Strategist/ Planner, Mentor and Patriot. First class graduate from FUTA. Was a University Scholar and received 5 awards on his graduation day. He has edited 3 books, and has over 20 published papers in learned journals and academic conferences.
10. HENRY AGBEBIRE, M.A, B.A, CTM - is an internationally renowned training expert in Business Communication & Elocution. He is the founder and leading trainer at Greenfield Consult – The Speak and Write Well Centre. Henry has written several best-selling books including: The Art of Speaking Well, Persuasive Speaking for Leaders, 40 Simple Ways to Make Your Speech Lively and Persuasive, Business English and Communication for Professionals etc.
OTHER FACULTY AND PANELISTS
- Elizabeth Olofin, former Executive Director, Fate Foundation
- Oyiza Salu, Head, Human Resources, GTBank
- Omokunbi Adeoti, Head, Human Resources, Leadway Assurance
- Gbenga Totoyi, Head, People & Process, L5Lab, former Head, Training, Wema
- Kayode Olufemi-Ayoola, Lead Coach, Executive Toolkit
- Nduka Okoisor, Head, Talent Acquisition & Management, Forte Oil
- Odunola Onadipe, Lead Administrator, Detail Solicitors
- Patience Ayo-Umoh, Head, Human Resources, Orange Group Limited
- Yomi Igbin, Deputy Head, Learning & Development, Union Bank
- Leslie George, Lead Consultant, Orizon Boon Ltd
- Lolu Mogaji, Managing Partner, Image Quotient Consulting
- Jibola Dahunsi, HR and Facilities Manager, PGS Exploration Nig. Ltd
- Dorothy Tunde-Ajala, former Group HR Director, PAI Group Ltd Nigeria
- Victor Adebayo, former Vice President & Head HR, FBN Capital
- Rhoda Obeto, Controller, Human Capital Dev. Insight Communications.
- Emmanuel Effiong-Bright, CEO, Emmagination.
- Seun Okonwa, Human Resources Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria.
- Goke Omotola, CEO, Ist Degree Consulting
- Ayuba Gadzama, Group Talent & Career Manager, Sahara Group.
- Adebola Macprince, CEO, Builder & Maker international
- Tolu Ajayi, Chief Operating Officer, Lucid AV (subsidiary of SO&U)
- Kehinde Shote, Senior Business Economist, Shell Petroleum Dev. Corp
- Joel Osebor, Managing Partner, Con-Edge Ltd
- Bisi Popoola, Human Resource Manager, TEC Appliances (PZ Cussons)
- Pascal George, Head, Talent Management, Keystone Bank
- Emmanual Michael, Head, Human Resources, Letshego Microfinance Bank
- Titilola Bashorun, Head, Human Resources, Leadway Pensions
- Irunna Ejibe, former Head Learning & Development, Fidelity Bank
To register follow the instruction below:
1) RESERVE a Seat, fill a ticket here, click: https://2016weready.eventbrite.com
2) PAYMENT of N5,000 workshop fee into Enable Africa – Fidelity 4010920739.
3) COMPLETE registration, text your name, teller number to 081 008 99991
PAST WeREADY EDITIONS
• for a history of WeReady, and to view pictures of past editions and to join us on Facebook, click here: https://www.facebook.com/wereadynigeria/photos_albums
COMMENTS & FEEDBACK FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS
“I feel like I cheated WeReady because I got more value for my money. It is actually worth much more than was paid for” – David C.
“It has been an eye opener. The wealth of knowledge gained from seasoned HR professionals cannot be quantified. It has helped me to know what it takes to nail a job interview, since that has been my greatest challenge so far” - Alimi O.
“WeReady has jolted me from my slumber, to awaken the giant within me. It has given me a proper focus especially in discovering my career path. It has given me a re-orientation about life in general, dispelling wrong notions and permutations, giving me the needed impetus to step out of my comfort zone. I look forward to working with you, and helping add value to humanity just as you have added value to mine.” – Imabele D.
“WeReady’s impact is beyond mere words. Of a truth, I wonder how much would have been good enough to measure up to the quality of truths & ideas harnessed from this programme. I remain indebted to this concept and will be propagating this unique agenda” - Iyayi K
“I have become more aware of the requirements of each employer. I have learnt that preparation is key to getting any job. Keep up the good work. Some of us (participants) will get back to you when our stories are told a few years from now. Be assured that for me “it started here” – Osu D.
“WeReady is what the Nigerian labour market needs now. All the universities in Nigeria should if possible put WeReady in their curriculum. Thanks for the privilege, what I gained was a gift, it can’t be bought not even with the N5000 I paid. Thanks” – Achas M.
“Wonderful programme! Lovely venue and location! Inspirational speakers worthy of being one’s role models and mentors. Well organised programme. The very first lesson I learnt is to be serious about life. I have learnt the ways of getting and keeping a job. I must commend you for coming up with this wonderful idea. What you are simply doing is that you are building the nation. ” - Salaam M.
“I have learnt the essentials of good presentations, good networking skills especially how to leverage my contacts for my job search. I benefited greatly from the mock interviews, CV critique and industry analysis. This programme needs to reach a lot more people” – E. Joshua
”I never knew the extent of my ignorance until I attended WeReady. I enjoyed insightful presentations from a rare blend of facilitators. This programme should be introduced to campuses all over the country especially final year students.” - A. Adegoke
“This programme has been of immense benefit to me in shaping my attitude and life skills. I enjoyed the sessions on presentation skills, business writing and personal branding. The programme was well planned and organized. Its my advice that your organization should inform corps members to volunteer to publicize the programme.” - N. Arthur
“The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement and that is what WeReady has taught me. The programme has helped sharpen my skills, improve my self-image and attitude. I now know what a proper CV should look like. So many youths needs to be exposed to this programme. Many thanks to Mr Aruosa for his passion for changing lives.” – S. Adeloye
“Frankly, this programme has reassured me of a better me and a better future in the pursuit of my dreams. I benefitted profoundly from the mock interviews especially the comments and corrections from panellists. Mr Aruosa and his team have been wonderful. God bless you all” – C. Okoroh
SHARE and CONTACT:
Share this information with your friends, children, wards, school mates, NYSC colleagues, church and mosque brethren, neighbours
You can always reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 081 008 99991
Save This Event
When & Where
Enable Africa is a for-purpose firm set up to enable exceptional expression in and through the African youth, communities and organizations. We are doing this by partnering with individuals and communities to develop and implement various programs and projects. Our offerings include: a) Human Potential Activation advocacy and programs; b) Workplace & Enterprise Readiness advocacy and programs; c) Exemplary People Management advocacy and programs; d) Reading & Authoring advocacy and programs; e) Human Resource consulting and Workforce development services.