Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Every two years, the Washington State Trails Coalition (WSTC) brings 300 trail advocates and agency leaders together for two days of networking and information sharing. Conference speakers and participants from across the state gather to inspire and inform users and providers about trails – including equestrian and stock trails, pedestrian, bicycle, ski, and snowshoe trails, snowmobile, motorbike, and OHV trails, plus water, canoe and kayaking trails.
For more information visit our website at Washington State Trails Coalition
2016 Conference Session Tracks
1. Designing, Building, and Maintaining High Quality Trails
– Learn about best practices for cost-effective trail projects that maximize sustainability and user experience.
2. Managing Trails in a New Era
– Case studies and presentations focused on solutions to the growing challenges facing trail management in the 21st century, including: overuse, reduced budgets, population growth, changing user demographics of users, environmental regulations, new technologies, and more.
3. Making the Case for Trails
– Demonstrate the health, social, economic, transportation, or educational value of trails in your community. Look at how to leverage these values to secure funding for development and maintenance.
4. Trails Spotlight
– Showcasing trails that provide unique values and experiences for the public or that offer particularly significant learning opportunities.
How can I contact WSTC with any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your refund policy?
If you need to cancel your registration, including guest tickets for the REACH reception, please send your request via email to email@example.com .
Conference cancellation requests received prior to September 4th will receive a full refund, minus a $20 processing fee.
Conference cancellation requests received September 4th through September 25th will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellation of a guest registration for the REACH reception only will refunded in full if received by September 25th.
No refunds will be issued on requests received after September 25th.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
So that we can have correct name tags, meals, and records we ask that the registration be in the name of the attendee. You can transfer your ticket if desired, just let us know the new name, email address, title, and organization/employer and we'll update the record in our system.