Learn from some of the most influential professionals in the beverage industry at the USA Trade Tasting educational conference on 23rd March, 2016. These presentations from industry leaders on today's leading ideas on marketing, sales and distribution will challenge and inspire you to grow your beverage company.
The conference will have TED-Style talks where speakers will give you insight into what strategies and standards the industry's top thinkers are using to shape the marketplace around you. There will be 6 keynotes with 30 minute each and 8 speakers with 15 min bold talks.
The educational conference is a full day experience that brings together thousands of beverage professionals from around the world. The event will take place on the 3rd day of USA Trade Tasting place on 23rd March, 2016, New York, USA.
Who are the Speakers?
Ranging from brand builders to marketing guru's, the educational conference is hosting remarkable experts who exhibit a truly heightened knowledge of the industry to give our visitors a clear understanding of the real life challenges that face them in the marketplace. View All Speakers
Who should attend?
Whether you are a craft distillery, craft brewery or a boutique winery that’s just starting out, or work in sales at an importer/distributor or at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain new perspective, USATT Conference is a must attend event.
Join hundreds of fellow winemakers, brew masters, distillers, sales people and marketers at USATrade Tasting Conference which is designed to inspire and empower you with sales and marketing ideas—brought to you by Beverage Trade Network.
Top reasons to attend USATT Conference
- Learn how to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand in USA market.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to others it works).
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people—just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers. Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with new industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content. The right conferences not only allow you to meet smart, inspiring people, but also teach you a ton — especially in skills that make you a more well-rounded professional. USATT Conference is all about ‘How To Do It’. We are not going to discuss where the industry is going, what are the problems – instead we are going to discuss how to make it happen and do it better.
- It’s in New York City. What a great city. The people are friendly, with everything from burger joints to swish eateries with big-name chefs, and there’s also a thriving bar scene.
Below is a sampling of what you will learn.
- How to manage and grow your brand
- How to pitch your brand to independents bottleshops
- How to grow your brand in on-premise accounts
- How To Pitch Your Brand To A Prospective Distributor.
- Franchise states and compliance issues to navigate the USA Market
- How to build an all star sales team
- How to influence mixologisits and bartenders to grow your brand on-premise
- How to build a national brand in US market.
- Top 10 tips for a successfull brand launch
- How to manage and grow your importing and distributor business
View Schedule and Subjects
Cancellation Things happen. We understand.You’ll get a full refund if you cancel before January 31, 2016. So there’s that. From February 1, 2016 until Feb 28, 2016, you can cancel your registration for a 50% refund of the fee you paid. After March 1, 2016, you cannot cancel your registration and we will not provide a refund of the fee you paid (regardless of whether or not you attend).
Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for canceling your own hotel and travel reservations.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
If you can’t attend, but know someone who really wants to be there, you can transfer your ticket for free until March 15. Just email us at email@example.com to let us know you won't be able to attend– it's that simple. If you're transfering your ticket to someone else, please include their name, email, job title, phone number, and (if different from the original registration) company and work address.
Have questions about 2016 USA Trade Tasting - Conference Registration Portal?
Contact Beverage Trade Network