(CLICK HERE) to see all classes and to register.
- Fee is $35 until Nov 19 and $45 day of event.
- Lunch is included and transportation can be arranged.
CALLING ALL SCOUTS! CALLING ALL LEADERS!
- Take your skills to the next level!
UNIVERSITY OF SCOUTING IS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3!
- Sign up by Nov 19 for discount (see below). If you are a Scout or Adult Leader, you will want to attend!
- For EVERY Scout: learn how the PLC works, Scout skills classes
- SPLs and ASPLs – the dynamic duo – how to be effective for PLC
- Patrol leaders – run a great Patrol with easy simple tools
- Den Chief Training – class is needed for Nat’l Den Chief award
- Adult Leaders – tools for everything from Managing the Troop, keeping boys engaged, to running Outings from car camping to high adventure
Inquiries may be made to Mr Hanhart for Class recommendations. Adult leaders will be reimbursed for class fees.
University of Scouting is held at:
- St Paul High School
- 9635 Greenleaf Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Early arrival is recommended.