Check our 2015 UMFF Highlights
The 2016 Universe Multicultural Film Festival (UMFF) will take place from April 1st to 3rd at the Promenade on the Peninsula, RHCC Community Center and Peninsula Center Library in Los Angeles, California.
The event, organized by Maeya Culture Exchange Group LLC, will present a wide variety of films, including original shorts, documentaries and animations created by those selected filmmakers from all over the world. This festival will offer an amazing opportunity to all visitors to find out and learn in an outstanding way about different cultures, lifestyles, traditions and beliefs. For this reason, all the screened films will be either voiced in English or contain subtitles, so there won’t be language barrier for the audience. The actor & actress will perform the finalist screenplays at the site.
This film exhibition will also allow the community from Los Angeles to attend and take part in different activities such as industry panels and cultural events. Also, the committee will host high-quality events for the participants and collaborators including film receptions, galas, award ceremony, and specific seminars with directors and filmmakers looking for new and potential projects.
Four Venues: (walking distace between the first three venues)
- RHCC Community Center (735 Silver Spur Rd, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274)
- Promenade on the Peninsula (550 Deep Valley Drive, Suite 101, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274)
- Peninsula Center Library (701 Silver Spur Rd Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274)
- McTaggart Hall at Fred Hesse Community Park (29301 Hawthorne Blvd; Rancho Palos Verdes, Ca 90274)
Check out the Screening Schedule here
2016 UMFF Official Selections
- All about 2016 UMFF Official Selections - Shorts Click here
- All about 2016 UMFF Official Selections - Features Click here
When & Where
Maeya Culture Exchange Group LLC
The Maeya Culture Exchange Group provides a platform for different culture to explore, share and communicate. Our purpose is to increase mutual understanding and appreciate between the people from different cultures through education and culture exchange.
The Economic globalization brings financial benefit; Maeya Culture Exchange Group brings harmony through culture and art environment.