2016 Sturgis Toy Run
September 8th, 9th, and 10th
28731 Kelly Road, Sturgis MI 49091
Click HERE for our website - http://www.sturgistoyrun.com/
Click HERE for more event details - https://www.facebook.com/events/1645438349049115/
Click HERE for photos from past runs - https://www.facebook.com/groups/813915625309221/photos/
Follow us @SturgisToyRun
Hashtag us #SturgisToyRun
SPECIAL PRESALE OFFER!!!!
Presale: Friday, June 24th at 11am through Friday, July 8th at 11am
Onsale: Saturday, July 9th at 11am
Presale offer: $18 online with a password
Onsale offer: $20 online, no password needed
Presale offer: $45 online with password
Onsale offer: $50 online, no password needed
For The Kids!
The whole event is wrapped around the mindset “we do it for the kids,” and our event will benefit local families around Christmas time struggling to provide for their families. With the help of Salvation Army of SW MI were are able to give thousands of toys and “tons” of food to families’ right here in St. Joseph County! Last year, with the help of DHS & various referrals, we were also able to try something new and adopt families in addition to those we already assist. In December 2015 we adopted 20 families in our immediate area and we are very excited to continue this practice for years to come!
The Saturday Ride
On Saturday at 1pm we have our traditional guided motorcycle rally across SW Michigan where all motorcyclists alike parade their bikes, outfits, and toys from town to town. Everyone ends at the Kelly road field where we will have games & an array of entertainment. You do not need to ride a motorcycle to camp or participate but everyone needs to bring a toy for the cause! Camping begins Thursday, September 8th at 8am! If you want to be close to the entertainment make sure to show up early to set up camp!
Saturday’s 1pm run passes through the following cities:
Cost for Admission & RVs DAY OF EVENT
$20 for admission and a new toy per person
$50 for a RV, camper, trailer, or rig parking pass
FREE tent camping is automatically included with your general admission purchase
EVERYONE ENTERING THE GATES MUST DONATE A TOY
Walmart of Sturgis will be offering 50% off select toys when mentioning The Sturgis Toy Run
*Set times are subject to change or may slightly differ during run of show
7:30pm DJ: Extreme Sound & Entertainment
8:00pm Ben Miller (Blind Dawg)
9:00pm Cold Call
10:30pm Moccasin Creek
8pm Sierra Shame – The Farewell Tour
10pm Moccasin Creek
Sunday Morning Church
TEAM CHOICE will be selling event Ts
Contests for best looking bike, golf cart, other games & vendors
Firewood vendor onsite
This event is BYOB – Come prepared with your favorite beverages
• Wear wristbands on wrist at all times, if you remove your wristband your entry is voided.
• No one under 18 allowed on field.
• If someone under 21 is caught drinking they will be escorted off the field and they WILL NOT receive a refund. No exceptions, no second chances. Please don’t risk it.
• You must have a valid government issued ID to enter and to claim your online ticket voucher.
• If you buy a 21+ ticket online you must be prepared to show proper age verified ID.
• Golf Carts & Riding Mowers only - NO ATVS or decks on mowers
• No pets please.
• No digging firepits.
• No glass – Please protect our flip flop and barefoot patrons and keep the field clean
• No cannons or mortars
• AT NO TIME WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ROAD & BIKE CONDITIONS.
• This weekend event is rain or shine and tickets include entry for all 3 days with a portion being used as a charitable donation. Therefore tickets are non-refundable.
269-432-1057 Pat Linnan, Or try Gust Pollins at 269-625-6589.
For press inquiries, interview requests, or to sponsor this event please email PR/Marketing Krystal Brorson at K6Brorson@gmail.com