The Premier Sales Leadership Event
May 17 and 18, 2016
In today's business climate, you must get every possible efficiency, effort and effectiveness from your sales force. Whether you have 3 salespeople or 3,000, an underachieving team or a sales force that performs well, the competencies necessary to transform your sales force into a cohesive, over achieving team are the same. We will provide the tools, strategies, tactics, mindset, knowledge and practice that you'll need in order to transform your sales force and grow revenue and profit. This powerful, very exclusive event is limited to just 24 participants.
Do You Qualify to Attend?
- You have salespeople and/or sales managers that report to you - this isn't theory!
- You have an open mind and are change ready - don't waste time defending the status quo!
- You can spend two days away from your office - it will not be available on DVD!
- You must be courageous - if you're afraid of change we discourage your attendance!
- You must be committed to significant growth - If you are OK with mediocrity, stop reading!
- You must implement your lessons learned - no time wasters!
- You have at least 2 years of sales management experience - this isn't a green event!
- You must sit through 2 days of comprehensive development - no stepping out!
- You must participate - no audits!
- You must take responsibility - no excuse makers!
- You must be able to keep up - no challenged learners!
- You must be able to maintain focus - you know who you are!
Who Should Attend? Sales Managers, Sales VP's, Sales Directors, GM's, C-Level Executives, and Business Development Managers.
Dates: May 17-18, 2016
Location: Kurlan & Associates Training Facility in Westboro, MA.
Time: 8 AM each day
Tuition: $1,695 per person (limited to just 24) Pre-Payment Discount of 10%
Includes: Materials, Breakfast and Lunch each day
Hotel Accomodations (if traveling): Doubletree Hotel in Westboro, MA.
Airport: Boston Logan Airport (Westboro is 45 minutes West of the Airport)
7:30 AM Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM Training Begins
10:00 AM Morning Break
10:35 AM Training Resumes
Noon Lunch Break
1:00 PM Training Resumes
2:45 PM Assignments and Group Work
4:00 PM Training Ends (3 PM Day 2)
In just two days you will Master:
- Sales Coaching Strategies and Tactics - you will conduct live coaching calls during the event and be critiqued on your effectiveness.
- Sales Accountability Strategies and Tactics - you will conduct live accountability calls during the event and be critiqued on your effectiveness.
- Sales Motivation Strategies and Tactics
- Sales Leadership Best Practices
You Will Leave with:
- A Customized, World-Class Sales Process for your Sales Force to Execute
- A Customized, Predictive, Visual, Staged, Criteria-Based Sales Pipeline
- Customized Metrics that Drive Revenue
- Customized Metrics to Keep Your Pipeline Stuffed and Balanced
- Mastery of Sales Leadership
- A Sales Coaching Environment Framework
- Advanced Sales Coaching Skills
- Advanced Sales Development Skills
About the Faculty:
Dave Kurlan and Chris Mott lead the faculty for this event.
Also featured are Sales Development Experts Dennis Connelly, Frank Smith and John Petrella.
When & Where
Kurlan & Associates
Kurlan & Associates is a results oriented, full service, Sales Force Development firm which, since 1985, has helped companies of all sizes representing more than 200 industries, achieve superior revenue and profit. When you work with us we will increase the value of your business.