2016 Southern Medical Program Charity Golf Tournament
Sunday, 16 October 2016 from 12:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
2016 Southern Medical Program Charity Golf Tournament.
Come meet, golf, and mingle with your UBC Southern Medical Program medical students! The SMP class of 2019 is excited to meet the Okanagan community and raise funds for a worthy cause. This year they have chosen to donate funds raised to the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA).
The day will include a round of golf at the beautiful Harvest Golf Club, a buffet dinner, and a silent auction. Dinner tickets can be purchased separately and reduced prices are available for children.
To note, this is meant to be a fun, sociable event. As such, all skill levels are welcome. The best-ball format encourages team-play and makes it an enjoyable experience, even for first time golfers! The SMP class encourages anyone who is thinking they might enjoy golf to join, as there will be beginner medical students, as well!
- Tee-off: approx. 12:30 PM
- Registation will open at 10:30 AM (Range balls included in the morning prior to tee-off)
- Format of Play: Best Ball
- Golf Carts included
- Prizes (including KP, Long Drive, putting competition, and more)
- Dinner & Silent Auction time: approx. 6:00 PM
- Club rentals available at additional cost **IMPORTANT: Please contact us at the email address below if club rentals are needed
Please select your ticket type. You can create your own group of 4 at a discount rate (we will contact you to see if you are open to mixing and matching your group with medical students). You can also create your own group of 3 at a discount rate and we will match you with a medical student.
Once you have registered, one of our SMP Student Organizers will contact you at the email(s) provided to confirm player names and registration details.
For questions or more information, please contact us at: email@example.com