This is a reservation for your slot in the second annual New Year's Eve SmashSpin. This event is serving as a fundraiser for Dyanmo Swim Club, a registered 501c3. Slots for this session will be $50 and all proceeds will go towards the swim team and their general operations and capital fund. All participants will recieve a souvenir Dynamo Multisport Late Mug.
Please being a check made out to Dynamo Swim Club on the day of the event. Donations above and beyond the $50 are always welcome!
The Bank will be open by 9pm, so please arrive on-time and mount your bikes. We will get rolling immediately with the first set beginning by 9'15pm.
Please read our Important Items and our Refund Policy below before reserving. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Coach Matthew.
Graciously in Health, Performance and Community,
The DMS Staff
- If you cannot attend, please let Coach Matthew know as soon as possible so your slot can be opened up to others.
- Please arrive 5-minutes prior to the class to set-up your bike at your designated CompuTrainer
- Please bring a towel to place over your frame to help avoid dripping corrosive sweat on your bike
- Please bring plenty of water to hydrate. Unlike riding on the road where you get a natural cooling effect from head winds, Indoor Cycling does get hot. We try to minimize the heat accumulation through excess ventilation, running several fans.
- Likewise, please bring calories, too. This is a long session!
- Clients will be required to sign a liability release waiver prior to the beginning of the course
We ask that you please notify Coach Matthew as soon as possible if you need to cancel your spot in a course so that we can offer your spot to another client. If you must cancel, we kindly request that you notify us at least 14 days in advance of the beginning of the course. Clients cancelling prior to the 14-day period will be provided a 95% refund so that we can cover our processing costs with our transaction vendors. Clients cancelling within the 14-day period prior to the beginning of a course will receive a 50% refund.