Midwest Pantry's 4th Annual public retail event will feature 40+ local small businesses, and 750-1000 of our loyal customers in a larger layout!
The Shop Small Holiday Market will take place on Small Business Saturday, November 26th, 2016. Setup is 8:00am-10:00am. The Holiday Market will be open to the public from is 10am - 3pm.
There is a walk-through of the event space held on Thursday, November 17th from 6pm-7pm. This is optional for returning producers.
Free parking is available for vendors and customers in the large surface lots surrounding the Community Center.
Loading in/out is available through a the front doors.
APPLICATION PART ONE - To request space in the 2016 Shop Small Holiday Market:
1. Complete the Online registration Form, and agree to the Zero Waste Guidelines
2. Submit the space fee:
MIdwest Pantry member pricing -$150 per 6' full table, $100 per 3' shared half 6' table
Non-member pricing -$225 per 6' full table, $175 per 3' shared half 6' table
**If you are not selected to participate in the event, Midwest Pantry will inform you directly and your space fee will be reimbursed in full.**
APPLICATION PART TWO - We will request the following paperwork and products to be submitted in September 2016:
1. Hennepin County Itinerant Application
2. Certificate of Insurance (COI) with Midwest Pantry named as additional insured for the period of the event
3. Completed and signed ST-19 form
4. 4 products (minimum) - these products will be used to advertise the Holiday Market and the range of products that will be available at the Holiday Market. These products will not be returned. You may select to provide all products of the same flavor, one of each of your flavors, or any combination in between. If you have perishable products, please contact Chad at email@example.com before sending or dropping off the product. This is a requirement for every producer attending the event.
5. Promote the event to your fans, friends and family.
When & Where
Established in 2010, Midwest Pantry has worked with over 350 local food and gift producing companies to increase sales through educational, wholesale, and retail opportunities. Founded by local food producers, Zoie Glass and Chad Gillard, Midwest Pantry helps Midwestern-based food and gift entrepreneurs grow their companies from start-up through the point of scale-up by providing education, experience, and mentorship with a series of local public retail and private wholesale events. Most notably, the Local Food & Gift Trade Show which attracts hundreds of wholesale buyers from across the region. Midwest Panty was a recipient of the 2015 EUREKA! Award for Innovation.
The company is based in Minneapolis, MN, and has established strategic partnerships with MN Cup, TEDx Minneapolis, Free Arts MN, Smile Network Interational, Minnesota Department of Agriculture, Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce, St. Anthony Area Chamber of Commerce, Perception Ink, Johnson-Turner Law, and Chowgirls Killer Catering.