San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We Can’t Wait to See You in Aberdeen!
We are so excited about hosting all of our snowmobile friends once again in Aberdeen. We promise a memorable convention packed with lots of fun and education. Book your room and register now!
Friday, November 11
- Governor's Advisory Council Meeting - 10 am
- SDSA Board Meeting - 1:30 pm
- Presidents' Meeting - 5:00 pm
- Youth Leadership Gathering - TBD
- Beer & Bull - 6:30 pm
- SDSA Auction - 8:00 pm
- Vendor Trade Show - 3:00 -10:00 pm
Saturday, November 12
- Vendor Trade Show - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Breakfast - 8:00 am
- SDSA Annual Meeting - 9:00 am
- Luncheon - 12:00 noon
- NEW Avalanche Rescue Skills Class - 1:30 pm (Bring your avalanche gear.)
- Snowmobile Saftey Certification Class - 1:30 pm
- Make and Take Project - 2:00 pm
- Social Hour - 5:45 pm
- Awards Banquet & Entertainment - 6:30 pm
A block of rooms is being held under the South Dakota Snowmobile Association at a rate of $89.99 per night. This block will be released on October 10, 2016 so be sure to make your reservations early. To make reservations, contact the Ramkota Hotel at 605-229-4040. There are a very limited number of poolside rooms and suites available at $119.99 per night. Information on the hotel property and directions to the facility can be found at http://aberdeen.bwramkota.com/.