San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The San Francisco Family Support Network
Family Economic Success Coordinating Council
Invite you to participate in the
2016 Family Economic Success Forum
Friday, May 13, 2016
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Exploring Key Components of
AFFORDABLE HOUSING IN SAN FRANCISCO
- Present data regarding San Francisco’s Affordable Housing landscape including topics
- Understand and improve access to Affordable Housing through our new San Francisco Housing Portal
- Increase knowledge about the new federal Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program and how it is changing public housing in San Francisco
- Demonstrate your support for San Francisco families
- Receive data regarding San Francisco's Affordable Housing landscape
- Explore 2 new programs that are integral to your families' Economic Success
- Network with policy-makers, city departments, funders, and nonprofit organizations concerned about Family Economic Success and the continuing need for affordable housing
Data on the San Francisco Affordable Housing landscape: Charles MacNulty, MOHCD
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program: Helen Hale, MOHCD
- San Francisco Housing Portal: Barry Roeder, San Francisco Aids Foundation/MOHCD
9:00 – 9:30: Networking Breakfast
9:30 - 12:00: Presentation & Breakout Sessions
12:00 – 12:30: Closing Remarks
Please note: Because this is a Federal building, participants must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Please allow extra time for airport-level security including metal detectors, shoe removal, and an X-ray scan of any bags.
By Credit Card - Through Eventbrite
Not sure if you are an SFFSN Member?
Questions? Please call Ricardo Eugenio at (415) 437-4820 or e-mail: email@example.com
Family Economic Success (FES) is the ability of families to secure the financial resources to meet their needs and achieve their goals for themselves and for their children within one or two generations.
The SFFSN Family Economic Success Policy Platform includes strategies in the following focus areas: 1.) Helping families make ends meet 2.) Supporting families to build and protect assets 3.) Increasing families’ incomes 4.) Promoting educational opportunities for families 5.) Increasing the coordination and quality of Family Economic Success efforts. The Platform can be downloaded from: http://www.sffsn.org/policy-planning/
For more information about the San Francisco Family Support Network, please see: http://www.sffsn.org
Refund/Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for tickets purchased for this event.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.