San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Run with the Saints is held in Loving Memory of Lauren Lockard, a student at St. John Paul II, who lost her brave battle against cancer in 1999. Procedes are donated to the Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation in Lauren's name and St. John Paul II Catholic Shool (SJPII), a non-profit organization supported wholly by tuition and private donations.
5K PACKET PICK UP - must be picked up in person:
- Pre-race packet pickup - 6:00-8:00 p.m. Friday, October 28th @ SJPII during the Spaghetti Dinner
- Race day packet pickup- 6:30 a.m. Saturday, October 29th @ SJPII
RACE DAY INFO:
- Kids’ K will begin at 7:30 a.m.
- 5K to begin at 8:00 a.m. and will be timed.
- Runners with strollers: please line up towards the back of the start line with the walkers. If you are running the race to be competitive, then we recommend you leave your stroller at home.
- Awards will be given out during the post-race party for individual age-group winners.
- For liability reasons, dogs and roller-blades are NOT allowed.
In consideration of acceptance of this entry, I hereby waive and release any and all claims against St. John Paul II Catholic School and any race sponsors and officials of the “Run with the Saints” for any injury or illness which may directly or indirectly result from my participation in the race. If entrant is under 18 years of age, parent or guardian must sign entry. The race director reserves the right to refuse any entry. If your child is running the 7:30 AM Kids’ 1K, it is mandatory that you arrange adult supervision for your child if you plan to run the 8:00 AM 5K race. Child supervision is NOT provided by St. John Paul II Catholic School during RWTS.
Many thanks to our Generous Sponsors