12th Annual Business Conference: The Business of HR
The Rutgers University award winning graduate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (RU SHRM) organizes an annual business conference in the spring of each year. This important one-day conference attracts more than 200 top executive business leaders, human resource professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, and Rutgers HR faculty and staff experts.
Currently our notable speakers will include:
- Dr. Paul Sparrow, British Professor of HR and expert in 'Future of HR'
- Dr. Joe Jones, SHRM Executive
- Peter Vermeulen, VP HR Linde Corporation
- Martin Everhart, VP HR Robert Wood
- Alan Gardner, VP HR Verizon
- Asif Zulifiqar, MHRM Alumnus; RU SHRM former Officer; Internal Consultant; Co-Op Foods, Canada
- Speaker from Towers Watson, To Be Named
More information concerning conference participants will be forthcoming.
We expect SHRM/HRCI certification credits to be approved as part of this event.
Check-in/Registration at the door will begin at 7:30 AM on Friday, April 8. The Conference will begin at 8:30 AM and late check-ins will end at 9:30 AM.
Parking will be available to attendees in Lots 105, 112, and the Yellow Lot. Signs will be posted for reference on the day of the conference.
- HR Professionals - $45 (Fee covers basic expenses for the conference)
- In-Transition – Free
- Students/Faculty - Free (Student/Faculty ID is required during check-in)