TICKETS GO ON SALE WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2016, AT 11am (CST)
DW PROMOTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS...
Carl Palmer's ELP Legacy - touring with an exciting show featuring the music of Emerson Lake & Palmer with a very intimate, up-close and personal performance at Poor David's Pub in Dallas, TX on Tuesday, July 12. Palmer, voted by Rolling Stone as one of the 10 Greatest Drummers of All Time, is also a founding member of ASIA. Since he began in the music business in the 1960s, Carl has sold over 50 million records and is currently celebrating his 50th year in music!
In light of the recent tragic death of Keith Emerson, this 2016 tour is called "REMEMBERING KEITH" AND THE MUSIC OF EMERSON LAKE & PALMER.
Since 2001, Carl has fronted a 3-piece power trio: guitar, bass & drums doing the classically driven rock hits of ELP with no keyboards. He has totally reinvented the music of ELP with this trio, which tours regularly around the world, including eight hugely successful North & South American tours. If you can imagine, ELP with Steve Vai or Joe Satriani in the band instead of Keith Emerson, that is sort of what it is about.
A very limited number of VIP Reserved seats will be available. These include the following:
- Early entry into the venue for sound check
- Pre-concert Meet & Greet with Carl which includes photo (VIP M&G is the only way to get a photo)
- Reserved seat at first two rows of tables
- Custom Carl Palmer promo poster
Carl will be available after the show to sign autographs at the merch table, but does not allow personal photos.
Doors at 7pm / Show starts at 8pm / NO OPENER
For a preview:
"Welcome Back, My Friends"
Event Seat Map
VIP Reserved Meet & Greet
When & Where
Bringing the fans performances by classic rock artists such as:
- Rik Emmett (Triumph)
- Carl Palmer (Emerson, Lake & Palmer/Asia)
- Randy Jackson (ZEBRA)
- Damon Johnson (Black Star Riders/Thin Lizzy/Alice Cooper/Brother Cane)
- Glen Burtnik (Styx)
- Gregg Rolie (Santana/Journey)
- Ronnie Montrose
- John Waite (The Babys/Bad English)
- Kip Winger
- Zach Myers (Shinedown)
- Eric Martin (Mr. Big)
- Charlie Farren (Joe Perry Project/Farrenheit)
- Andy Schmidt (Stir)
- Wishbone Ash
- Black Star Riders
- Pat Travers Band
- Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown
- Mike Farris (2015 Grammy Award winner - Best Roots Gospel Album)