San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
GROUP PRICING FOR GROUPS OF 5 OR MORE
Want to bring your team to P3SD? Gather a group of 5 colleagues in order to access the discounted registration rate of $65 per registration (about half the price of the regular $125 registration fee). In order to unlock group pricing, email email@example.com with the subject “GROUP DISCOUNT REQUEST” for more information.
THE 2016 P3SD CONFERENCE
All children need equitable access to high-quality education opportunities in order to thrive. This is particularly true for children prenatal to 3rd grade (P-3), as neurobiological and economic research has confirmed that development during these essential years predicts success both in school and life.
The 2016 P3SD Conference will build on the growing P-3 movement catalyzed by the 2015 P3SD Conference. Together, we will deepen the conversation by shining a spotlight on P-3 strategies, policies and research that create equitable opportunities for each child in San Diego.
Together on July 29, we will:
- Connect with and learn from one another across the early education, PK-12, philanthropic, higher education, business and government sectors
- Hear wisdom from amazing speakers from our region, our state, and our nation
- Raise the regional priority on early childhood and early education, prenatal through third grade
The focus of this year's program is EQUITY. We will explore how our P-3 is the most powerful strategy for building a more just and equal community. Our morning speakers will inspire us, our mid-day panel will challenge us, and our afternoon workshops will engage us. Join the movement! To see the draft agenda, click here.
- Deborah Stipek, Former Dean of the Stanford Graduate School of Education
- Ted Lempert, President of Children Now
- Equity of Access: Current Investments in our Youngest Children and Future Opportunities
- Equity of Alignment and Quality: Optimum P-3 Experiences for Dual Laungage Learners
- Equity of Workforce: Building the Pay, Professional Status and Effectiveness of All P-3 Teachers/Providers
- Equity in Practice: P-3 Partnerships and Strategies with Proven Potency for All Children
Don’t forget to check back often for updates on confirmed speakers and more exciting developments!
When & Where
Education Synergy Alliance