The Master of Science in Analytics offers a weekly Thursday Networking Session for companies of all sizes to raise awareness of their brand and recruit students:
- Thursday Recruiting/Networking Sessions (1.5 hours)* - $300 suggested contribution (to offset catering costs); please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- This is a general networking event held each week in the fall quarter where we invite 1-3 industry partners to meet and mingle with both graduating students interested in full-time positions and incoming students interested in internship opportunities.
- We reserve the venue and will arrange for catering.
- Students receive an email announcing when you will be on campus.
- Interviews for full-time or internship positions can be arranged to follow.
Please contact Lindsay Montanari at email@example.com with questions.
When & Where
Master of Science in Analytics Program
The Master of Science in Analytics is a full-time, 15-month professional master’s degree that immerses students in a comprehensive and applied curriculum exploring the underlying data science, information technology, and business of analytics. Supplemented by an internship placement and industry supplied projects, graduates are exceptionally well equipped to harness and communicate the full value of data to the organizations they serve.