New Year’s Eve Rail Jam
Up to 60 skiers and snowboarders will hit rails and boxes on a custom built rail jam venue. It is super fun to watch and even more fun to compete in. Compete for a $1000 Cash purse in Open Class Skier & Snowboarder Categories! Great prizes for amateur category winners and a raffle for everyone else!
Day of Registration, Competitor Check in, and the Rail Jam venue are all located at the bottom of Ed’s Run in the Upper Village area.
New Year’s Eve
- 3:00 - 4:00pm – Day of Registration and Preregistration Check In
- 3:45 – 4:45pm – Inspection / Training for registered Rail Jam competitors only.
- 4:45 - 5:15pm – Venue closed for maintenance
- 5:15 - 5:30pm - Skier Jam
- 5:30 - 5:45pm – Dash for Cash
- 5:45 - 6:00pm – Snowboard Jam
- 6:00 - 6:15pm - Dash for Cash
- 6:15 - 6:30pm – Finals Jam – Top skiers and snowboarders from each division.
- 6:30 – 6:45pm – Torchlight Parade and Fireworks
- 6:45 - 7:00pm – Awards
- 6:45 – 10pm – Brent Jameson and the Sordid Seeds play at Ed and Mully’s
- 930pm – Midnight – Live music at the Bierstube
- Online Registration closes at 1:00am 12/31. Preregistration is highly recommended, space is limited and you receive a $10 discount.
- Either way you MUST still go to registration between 3-4pm on the day of the event to pick up your bib and to check in.
- Day of Registration / Check in / Inspection
- 3-4 pm– Preregistration Check In / Day of Registration at the Events Building next to the event venue.
- Limited to first 60 competitors only.
- Participants under 18 yrs of age must have a parent or guardian sign a liability waiver. No exceptions. Please print the Liability Waiver posted here and bring it with you if you did not do it during your online registration.
- Competitors must wear an approved helmet and be 8 years or older.
Separate categories for skiers and snowboarders
- Ladies (All Females 8 and over)
- Boys (8 - 12)
- Amateurs Men (13 and over)
- Open Class ($1000 Cash Purse)
Online / Preregistration Fees:
- $20 to enter for Ladies Boys and Amateurs
- $30 for Open Class
Day of Registration Fees:
- $30 to enter for Ladies Boys and Amateurs
- $40 for Open Class
$1000 Cash Purse for the Open Classes
Top 3 of each category win prizes
everyone can win during the prize raffle.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Event Phone Number: 862.2910
Do WMR Employees receive a discount?
***EMPLOYEES - When you pre-register online you will recieve a 50% refund at registration on event day
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All skiers and snowboarders must be at least 8 years old and have a parent / guardian sign an assumption of risk policy prior to competing.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
A shuttle will operate in the upper village areas, and all parking lots will be open through the event. The SNOW Bus will also operate between Whitefish and the WMR Village.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. You can easily request a full refund prior to the day of the event. New registrations must be completed by the competitor / gaurdian.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. I'll be honest, it is nice but it is not necessary.
What is the refund policy?
If you cannot make it to the event for any reason, no problem. Just cancel your order by midnight prior to the event for a full refund. Any no show or cancellation on the day of the event will be provided a 50% refund.