The Conference will be held at the Mission Point Resort on beautiful Mackinac Island. Conference registration includes membership, breakfast & lunch on Thursday Oct 20 &21, and conference materials. Please bring a laptop or other device for the technology update.
This year’s conference will feature nationally renowned speaker and humanitarian Dr. Paul Hernandez, PhD. In addition, it will provide Michigan Department of Education and HOSA-Future Health Professionals updates along with information about health science education, technology in the classroom, trending healthcare issues and more.
MHOEA SCHOLARSHIP RAFFLE- Please remember to bring an item for the MHOEA scholarship raffle. We will not be able to continue to offer scholarships unless WE ALL participate. Thank you.
Refund Request Policy- Any refund requests prior to October 12, 2016 will be subject to a $10 fee. No refunds will be issued after October 12, 2016. You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost. Please contact Sherie Courchaine at email@example.com or phone (906-284-0333) for any cancellation and transfer requests.
HOTEL RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Reservations can only be made by calling group reservations at (800) 833-7711.
- All reservations must be made by Monday September 19, 2016. Rooms are based on availability at the time of calling in.
- An advanced deposit of one night's room and tax is required to confirm your reservation. Mission Point Resort accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover. Credit card will be charged for the deposit at the time of booking.
- If paying by check, reservation will be held for 10 days pending receipt of the check.
- Reservations must be canceled at least 14 days prior to arrival to receive full refund.