2016 MCH & Immunization Conference
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Alaska MCH and Immunization Conference is organized by the Alaska Native Epidemiology Center (EpiCenter) and the Alaska Division of Public Health, Section of Women’s, Children’s, and Family Health. We are excited to provide an opportunity for rural and urban Alaskan health professionals to come together to learn about best practices, tools, and surveillance data related to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of women’s, children’s, and adolescent health issues in Alaska.
Visit the conference website at http://www.alaskamchconference.org/ for details and updates about this conference.
For questions, contact the conference coordinator at email@example.com.
Registration & Fees:
- Your registration must be received by September 23, 2016 to ensure that you will be guaranteed a seat at the conference. Register early, space fills up quickly.
- The conference registration fee is $250 if received on or before August 12, 2016.
- Late registration fee of $300 begins on August 13, 2016.
- *To pay by check, click on "pay by check" in the "Payment Method" drop down list on the registration page and complete the rest of the on-line form.
Mail checks to:
ANTHC - Attention: MCH Conf 793357
4000 Ambassador Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
Check memo: MCH Conf 793357 (include attendee's name)
- *Checks will not be accepted on site at the conference.
- Cancellations must be in writing and received by September 23, 2016. Registration fees will be refunded less a $50 administrative charge. Requests for refunds received after September 23, 2016 will not be processed.
- Registration fee includes lunch for one day; and a light breakfast including morning and afternoon breaks for both days.
When & Where
“Advancing Wellness Across the Lifespan"