LPSO's concealed carry class is designed to provide students with the requirements necessary to apply for and obtain a concealed carry permit. In addition to fulfilling the Louisiana State Police Requirements to apply for your permit, our Peace Officers Standards & Training Council (P.O.S.T.) certified Firearms Instructors intend to provide students with adequate firearm handling skills to insure they will be able to use a firearm in a safe and confident manner. The course will consist of both classroom and weapons firing instruction.The extensive professional background of our instructors will allow students to participate in interactive discussions and teachings involving "real world" experiences.
This class is mandatory in order to apply for your Louisiana Concealed Carry License. Participants must be 21 year of age and meet the Louisiana State Police Requirements.
You will receive the following items from the class:
- Training Certificate
- Three notarized affidavits
- Student Photo
Upon completion of the class, the items listed above along with the Louisiana Concealed Handgun Permit Application are all the required materials that you will need to bring to Louisiana State Police to purchase your concealed carry permit.
- Students will fire at least 36 rounds of ammo, and are encouraged to bring at least 50 rounds to class.
- Ear and Eye protection will be required from all students (soft plugs provided).
- A valid form of identification is required.
- No firearms allowed in classroom.
- Please come dressed in proper attire, no "revealing" or "obscene" clothing.
- Absolutely no alcohol permitted on property.
- Please print and bring a copy of this paid reciept with you to class.
What is the refund policy?
There is no refund policy at this time. If you are unable to attend the class you registered for, you can transfer to another scheduled date. If you need to transfer, please click here for instructions.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions concerning this event, contact Sgt. Stacy Dufour at 225-435-1560 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org.