San Francisco, California
Londres, Reino Unido
Detalles del evento
2016 Bolivia Code for the Kingdom HACKATHON
Ideate. Build. Impact.
Create technology that matters.
A hackathon movement to ignite the passion and purpose of technologists and entrepreneurs
to innovate culture shaping technologies that would reclaim our times for the Gospel.
Engage, envision, challenge, and release the culture makers for sustained impact.
--- WHAT IS IT?
On the weekend of April 22-24, 2016, we are bringing together technologists, entrepreneurs, creative’s, businesspeople, ministry leaders, visionaries, and anyone passionate about faith and technology, to create technologies what would address significant issues confronting society, community, families, and spiritual lives.
See this video of what happened in the 2014 Bay Area Hackaton.
Together our vision is to provide more opportunities for people like you to use your talent and be the change by addressing a number of challenges aimed at helping release the oppressed, teaching God’s Word, healing the sick, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and supporting the church and the body of Christ.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
- We want to catalyze friendship, passion, purpose, and collaboration in technical and entrepreneurial communities.
- To challenge and release you to create and use 21st century technologies to serve God’s Kingdom.
- To create a scalable community across the world to accelerate and encourage Christian innovators.
A judging panel will choose the awards for best projects
• be leveraged to create, cultivate, and strengthen society's foundational relationships of marriage, family, friendships?
• bring the word of God to the first generation of children who are growing up with mobile devices?
• help cut and/or combat the effects of fatherlessness in a child’s life, in turn strengthening families, reducing poverty and crime?
• foster a culture of generosity towards each other?
• identify, promote, test, collaborate, augment, and fill the gaps of ministry programs around the city?
• disrupt human trafficking?
Join us on April 22-24, 2016 - make new friends, get inspired and build something that matters.
Everyone is welcome regardless of faith or worldviews - come as you are and join-up with a team on the Friday night, or bring a team with you.
The Friday will start with food and then individuals / teams will pitch their idea, and invite people to join with them to hack for the weekend.
What can you do?
- Sign up now - get an early-bird discount.
- Get some friends together - bring a team - or just come as you are.
- Think of a product you would like to build.
We can't wait to meet you.
Your Bolivia Organizing Team
For more information visit our full website.
Friday, April 22
7:00 PM Doors Open
7:00 - 8:00 PM Dinner & Networking
8:00 - 8:25 PM Welcome & Review Format
8:25 - 8:35 PM API Presentations
8:35 - 8:50 PM Review - Official Challenges
8:50 - 9:20 PM Open Floor - pitch your own project
9:20 - 11:59 PM Team Formation/Create Away
Saturday, April 23
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Creating
8:30 AM Breakfast
9:00 AM Schedule and logistics announcements, team rebalancing
12:00 PM Lunch
4:30 p.m. Optional progress briefing, more developing
6:00 PM Dinner
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Meet with Mentors and Subject Matter Experts
Sunday, April 24
12:00 - 2:15 PM Creating
8:30 AM Breakfast
10:30 - 11:30 AM Option to join with Sunday Service
12:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM Presentation Walk-thru & Judges Make Rounds
2:30 PM Submission deadline; Team Presentations Begin
4:30 PM Judges adjourn
4:50 PM Call-back
5:00 PM Awards Ceremony
5:30 PM Closing
Cuándo y dónde
Visión Apostólica de Restauración Kairos
Cota Cota entre calles 25 y 26
# 10, 00000
Ciudad La Paz,
Jueves, 21 de abril de 2016 a las 18:00 - Sábado, 23 de abril de 2016 a las 20:00 (hora de Bolivia hora de Bolivia)
Agregar a mi calendario
Leadership Network was created in 1984 from the close collaboration between Bob Buford and Peter Drucker to foster innovative movements among churches that active the broader church for greater impact.
Believing that meaningful conversations and connections can change the world, Leadership Network seeks to help leaders of innovation navigate the future by exploring new ideas together to find application to their own unique contexts. Through collaborative meetings and processes these leaders map future possibilities and challenge one another to action that leads to results.
Through our gatherings, publications, books and online experiences we share the learnings and inspiration to others and surface new conversations worthy of exploration.
Leadership Network is a Dallas, Texas, based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Its global ministry includes programs around the world.