The 2016 Kids 'n Kinship Annual Gala has something for everyone!
Sunday September 25 ~ Brackett's Crossing, Lakeville MN
4:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.
- From the terrace to the ballroom, Brackett's Crossing offers a perfect first-class evening for all to enjoy.
- Experience mouth-watering cuisine prepared by an award winning chef.
- Participate in Our Silent Auction - a variety of attractive, fun, and useful items.
- Just in time for the holidays, pick up some great deals at our very popular Wine Cork Pull or Craft Beer Pull.
- The highlight of the evening – listen to Kids ‘n Kinship testimonials that will touch your heart.
Join us for a wonderful evening celebrating youth.
Investing in youth mentoring is a meaningful and effective way to
build character and competence in youth and sets them
on a path for success in school, relationships, and on the job.
Funds raised at the gala go toward matching trained volunteer mentors
with youth who need support!
4:30pm Reception, Wine Cork Pull, Craft Beer Pull, Silent Auction
6:15pm Program and entertainment
* $25 of each ticket price is tax deductible.