IAFCI AUSTRALIA NSW Chapter proudly announces the
2016 IAFCI Asia Pacific Financial Crimes Symposium
The Executive team of the IAFCI NSW Chapter are pleased to announce the 2016 IAFCI Asia Pacific Financial Crime Symposium will be held on the 11th November at The Westpac Group, 275 Kent Street Sydney NSW.
Our speakers will present on a broad range of financial crime topics and have both local and international experience in a variety of fraud and cybercrime credentials including law enforcement, financial institutions, professional services and government, IT Security, risk professionals, online fraud protection and education:
- Arthur Katsogiannis APM, Detective Superintendent Commander Fraud & Cybercrime Squad, NSW Police Force
- Paul Maihi Chief Security Officer, Group Protective Services, Operational Risk, Financial Crime and Assurance, The Westpac Group
- Steven York Head of Group Security & Business Resilience, Group Risk, Bank of Queensland
- Wayne Gilbert , Principal, PKF Forensic and Risk Services
- Colin Dyson APM, Deputy Chair, Police Bank
- Ken Pang Head of Security Strategy, Content Security
- Clinton Mills Managing Director, GBG Dec Tech
- AUSTRAC – TBA
- Peter Jessup, Detective Senior Constable, Crime Command, Victoria Police
Cybercrime, Corporate Fraud, Card Fraud, ATM Fraud, Terrorism Financing & Money Laundering, Organised Crime, Bribery & Corruption, Identity Theft & Fraud Case Studies and more will be presented at this educational event.
Registration Fees: IAFCI Members …..……………… $350
Non-Members ……………………. $550*
*Eligible applicants can apply to join IAFCI prior to the Training Seminar Successful applicants will be eligible to pay Members’ Registration Fee: $350.
We hope to see you all there on the 11th of November!
IAFCI NSW Chapter Executive Team