Welcome to the online Pre-Registration for the 2016 Arizona Trail Riders "Howlin at the Moon" AMA National Dual Sport and Adventure Rally to be held October 22-23, 2016 in Prescott, Arizona.
This year the rally will stage from the Prescott Elks Lodge located at 6245 E. State Route 69 in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Pre-Registration is open through October 22nd, 2016. If space permits walk-ups will be permited.
There is a 225 rider limit for this event.
Registration is open to street legal motorcyclists only.
- 2-Day Registration is $110 before Sept. 26 – Includes Sat/Sun Breakfast buffet, Sat Lunch, Sat Banquet Dinner, Roll Charts, GPS Track logs, and Thank You gift.
- 2- Day Registration after Sept. 26, 2016 is $120.00.
- Saturday only is $85 – Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Banquet, Roll Chart, GPS Track logs.
- Saturday only after Sept. 26, 2016 is $90.00.
- Sunday only is $60 – Includes Breakfast, Roll Chart, and GPS Track logs.
- Sunday only after Sept. 26, 2016 is $65.00
If for some reason you Pre-Register but then must cancel we will be happy to refund your money based on the following schedule. Email Don Hood at email@example.com for refund information.
100% Refund if notified before October 1st, 2016
50% Refund if notified after October 1st, 2016
Passengers ride for free but must purchase separate food tickets.
Friday Night Fish Fry at the Elks Lodge not included in entry fee.
This is an AMA Sanctioned event, while membership is not required to participate, it is recommended. Bring your current AMA Card or proof of membership (printed receipt or screen shot) and you can enter a members only prize drawing at check in.
Go to www.arizonatrailriders.org for links to Registration, Preview Videos, Hotel and Camping info, and more.
For questions contact Frank Staley (623.826.1092) or Don Hood (602.692.9382)
General Ride Information:
Dual Sport and Adventure A, B, and C routes available both days.
- ‘A’ routes are the toughest and include all manner of 2-track and some singletrack trail.
- ‘B’ routes are a mix of maintained and un-maintained roads and should be considered “Hero” routes for Adventure riders.
- ‘C’ routes are big bike friendly and will be paved roads along with maintained and semi-maintained dirt roads.
Saturday starts off with a breakfast buffet at the Elks Lodge. Then everyone heads out for a destination ride to historic Crown King, Arizona where we will have lunch and gas up for the return trip. All routes will take you on a scenic and diverse ride through some of the most beautiful and rugged terrain in Arizona. From the high desert of the Hassayampa River Basin to the tall forests of the Bradshaw Mountains you will see why dual sport and adventure riding is so much fun in Arizona.
Saturday night everyone is invited to the Elks Lodge for the Banquet. We’ll have a great dinner and afterwards a little fun and games with the raffle and awards.
Sunday starts off with another excellent breakfast buffet but then you get to pick from shorter multiple loops running through the Bradshaw Mountains surrounding Prescott. The routes are designed to let you decide how long you want to go before heading for home.