Each year is bigger and better than the last. We fill two gyms with crafters. This year we will be spending significantly more on advertising this event to draw a bigger crowd than ever before.
Setup begins the morning of the show at 7am. By purchasing a ticket (registering) you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Display Space Fees are $25, with an additional $10 charge for a table if needed. A small fee is charged in addition to pay online. All fees are non-refundable within 30 days of the show.
- Crafters will be able to enter the school after 7:00 am to begin set-up.
- Crafters may not begin tearing down their displays until 2:00pm, unless they have the permission of the event organizers.
- Crafters will not be allowed to set-up their displays until this Agreement has been signed and all fees have been paid. All fees are due on or before November 25, 2015.
- Crafters are responsible for their own set-up and tear down of their displays.
- The Manton Consolidated Schools PTO will not be held liable for lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise.
- Please note that ALL participants are asked to donate one raffle item.