Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Join this fun-filled dash across Manatee County! Complete fun challenges, find hidden items, and compete for prizes -- all while raising money for Gulf Shore Animal League, Manatee County's TNR partner in No-Kill! See our website or FaceBook page for more details; pull your team together and let's have some fun!
• Teams can be as small as 2 people, and as large as 5 people. But the more, the merrier!
• Every team needs at least one digital camera (smartphones are fine).
• Each team must have at least one team member 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and auto insurance. (Proof of license and insurance will be required at check-in.)
• Any team members that may drive must present license and proof of insurance to Hunt organizers.
• Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent (indicated on registration.)
• Early-bird team registration (by October 22, 2016) is $75 and earns each team member a tote for use on the Hunt. Registration after October 22, 2016 is $90.
• For some prize awards, starting as early as possible is an advantage. So Early Bird registration is encouraged! It also saves you money.
• Specific directions to the Scavenger Hunt location stops will be provided to your team the morning of the hunt.
• The Team Grand Prize will be for the most points in the shortest period of time.
• The Individual Grand Prize will be for the person who raises the most amount of money for GSAL prior to the Hunt.
• Reminder: this is a fundraiser for Gulf Shore Animal League, and the entire day will feature numerous opportunities to donate to GSAL with the silent auction or to participate in fun activities for GSAL. So we encourage everyone to come prepared to have some fun!
Online registration closes November 16, 2016 at 11:55pm. Limited registration will be available on-site beginning at 9am. If you would prefer to pay by check you can download a registration form from our website at www.gsalinc.org/