San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Five years ago, a group of former and current Hunterdon County residents and Hunterdon Central High School graduates banded together to create a charity poker tournament where 100% of the profits will be donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Research Center of New York.
Read more about the story and see pics from past tournaments at the Official Site: www.friendsofjoeyrenda.com
The 5th Annual Friends of Joey Renda: Cards for a Cure Tournament will take place on October 15th, 2016. Same time (6pm-midnight), same location! (Flemington Elks, 165 Rt. 31, Flemington, NJ). In the past four years, we have raised over $100,000 for the MS Research Center of NY by throwing the party of the year with over 100 people in attendance! Don't miss it!!
OVER $2000 in Prizes plus Trophies will be given out!
- No Limit Elimination Tournament Format
- $50 Advance Buy-in: $5500 Chips
- $100 Advance Buy-in: $12000 Chips
- $50 Door Registration players receive $5000 Chips
- ALL FOOD AND BEER INCLUDED!!
- Blinds start at $50/$100
- Blinds increase every 15 minutes
- Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards Accepted at the Event!
- FINAL TABLE: Prizes for Top 10, Final 3 Receive Visa Gift Cards!!
- Over $2000 in Prizes!!!
- $100 and $200 Table Sponsor, $300 Food or Beer Sponsor
- (Chips Cannot be Exchanged for Cash!)
- Food and Beer Only - $30! You don’t have to play!!
Checks payable to:
Friends of Joey Renda
Direct Questions to:
Mail checks to:
11 Pearl St.
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
When & Where
Direct questions to: Maria Renda 908-534-2528, or email: email@example.com