2016 FREE Frederick Community Health Fair
BECOME A HEALTHIER YOU!
FREE 9th Annual Frederick Community Health Fair
OPEN TO ALL AGES!
Come to our 9th annual event, bringing medical service providers, local business and organizations, and the community together for a day of free medical services and consultations.
We are expecting nearly 1,000 guests with 200+ volunteers, doctors and nurses, from a range of specialties and over 50 local exhibitors/sponsors. We will have interpreters on hand to assist in a wide-range of languages.
Saturday, October 22nd | 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. | Frederick Fairgrounds, 797 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701
Health Services Offered
- Medical Exams
- Screenings include: Hearing, Vision, Bone Density, Blood Pressure, Glucose, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Hepatitis B, and C, HIV/AIDS
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Oral Health Education and Referrals
- Flu Vaccines (All ages)
- *Specialists: (pre-registration preferred – first come basis) *To pre-schedule a specialist appointment, please complete appointment form or contact our office at (301) 694-3355.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
Mind & Body Wellness
- Free Exhibitor Give-Aways
- Chronic Care Management
- Tobacco Education
- Fitness Challenges
- Free Grocery Distribution
For more event details, visit our website at www.aacfmd.org .
If you are interested in Volunteering Opportunities, click here for more information.