Welcome to the 2017 Elizabeth Stampede Parade!
Theme: "Stampede Smiles!"
Our sponsor – Big R of Elizabeth – is open during staging and after the Parade and has any last minute tack or items you may need. Almost anything, Big R's got it.
- Please email this invitation to others that you think would like to participate in the parade.
- Click on the "Register" button located above and fill out the form
- You will receive an email confirmation with a FREE ticket. You do not have to bring this ticket to the parade.
- We expect a large turnout this year, so it's very important that you give us the size of your entry. We use this information to determine how much room to map out for you in the staging area.
- There is an an Open Riding Entry for anyone wishing to ride their horse in the parade who is not already part of an equestrian group. Indicate this on your application if you want to join that group.
- Horse trailers and large trucks are welcome to park in the Big R parking lot located at Big R of Elizabeth, CO, 650 Beverly Street, Elizabeth, CO 80107. The Elizabeth Big R management is pleased to provide parking space for the parade but has asked for our help with the following:
- ARRIVE EARLY - there are a lot of activities planned for the same time in the same area, give yourself plenty of time to arrive and be in line no later than 9:45.
- Please park trailers on the far-east side of the parking lot to reserve parking space for customers.
- Please park the trailers as tightly as possible to conserve space.
- Please clean up your manure before you leave.
- All cars and small vehicles please park on side streets to leave room for big rigs and horse trailers.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation email, we DID NOT receive your entry. If you have problems or questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staging will begin at 9:00 AM on Saturday morning, June 3th, on the Southside of CR 136 and on Paddock Street (see map of route). (CR 136 is approximately 2 blocks to the Southeast of the Big R parking lot.)
The parade will start promptly at 10 AM, please be in line in your designated spot no later than 9:45 am
For additional information, please contact Allison Almquist, Community Relations Chairperson by emailing email@example.com or calling 720-422-0397.
****HORSE OWNERS - PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER THE PARADE and minimize your route back to your trailer to make it easier on the clean-up crews!****
Save This Event
When & Where
Elizabeth Stampede Rodeo
The Elizabeth Stampede started as a local amateur rodeo put on by the Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce in 1952. In 1988, the Stampede went pro with the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) and in 1995 the Chamber turned over ownership and operation of the rodeo to the Elizabeth Rodeo Association (ERA).
2017 will be the Stampede’s 30th year as a PRCA Rodeo. This "Pearl of the West" is produced every year by the 100% Volunteer Elizabeth Stampede Rodeo Association. The Stampede is unique in that its 150+ Volunteers run everything inside and outside of the arena.