Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Dartmouth Alumni, Students, and Friends in Utah,
Join us for our Annual Dartmouth Club of Utah Holiday Party at High West in Park City. We are returning to the Old Town location! This location always sells out, so buy your tickets early!
Dartmouth Club of Utah supporter David Perkins is a Tuck ’90 and the Founder of High West, Utah’s first distillery since the 1870’s, and the only ski-in gastro-distillery in the world. Located in Old Town Park City, at the bottom of Quittin’ Time ski run and next to the Town Lift, High West Saloon is an intimate gathering place serving alpine-inspired Western fare, a full selection of fine wine and spirits, and award-winning whiskeys and vodka.
This year's party will include bacon and cashew popcorn, house potato chips, shishito peppers, cumin deviled eggs, smoked trout crostini, BBQ bacon-wrapped shrimp, and one of their famous “big pan” dishes! Drinks are not included in your ticket price.
TICKETS AND CLUB DUES:
- current/admitted students are always FREE (however, parents need to buy tickets)
- club member $40 (membership year runs from July 2016 - June 2017, following Dartmouth's fiscal year. If you're a member, your guest(s) also receive the member rate!)
- non-member $60
Not a member yet? Don’t worry, you can join/re-join with your event ticket purchase!
- Dues are $15/year for Young Alumni (2012-2016 graduation) and $25/year for everyone else
ATTIRE: festive holiday or Dartmouth attire
- Interstate 80 to Park City
- Exit 145 for Park City, follow signs to Park City onto UT-224 South for 5.8 miles
- Continue straight onto Park Avenue
- In 0.8 miles, you will arrive at 703 Park Avenue