San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Celebrate the Holidays with
Connecticut's Bioscience Community!
* Great Networking
* Festive Hors d'Oeuvres Courtesy of Cafe George by Paula
* Wonderful Wines by Grand Vin
Who will be next? The recipient of the 2016 CURE Entrepreneur of the Year Award will be announced. Thank you to our award sponsor Shipman & Goodwin.
If the event is sold-out, please contact Kelley Gipson at email@example.com.
Thank you to our event sponsors:
* Air Rights Garage: http://nhparking.com/DETAILS.aspx?id=3&zoom=14
* Temple Street Garage: http://nhparking.com/DETAILS.aspx?id=17&zoom=14
* Crown Street Garage: http://www.nhparking.com/DETAILS.aspx?id=8&zoom=14
When & Where
CURE serves as the bioscience cluster of Connecticut, a diverse network of small and large life and healthcare sciences companies, ranging in focus from biotherapeutics, to healthcare technology, to medical devices. Universities, scientists, educators, mentors, students, entrepreneurs, business experts, service providers and investors join in to begin to complete the breadth of the network. As participants in CURE, we cultivate entrepreneurship, build bioscience companies and collaborate to ensure a sustainable, high-value bioscience and healthcare community that improves our quality of life and keeps the Connecticut community strong.