San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for an evening kick-off social event to learn more about the benefits and 2016 planned activities of the Austin Chapter of the EWGA. This event is being held at the prestigious business club housed in the Darrell K. Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium, the University of Texas Club.
We are very honored to have Ms. Jody Conradt as our guest speaker!
Come see the Club, meet Ms. Conradt, the volunteer leadership team, pick up a bargain at the silent auction, make new friends, catch up with longtime ones!
Cost includes parking, hot & cold hors d’oeuvres, iced tea and coffee, with cash bar available.
Location: The University of Texas Club (parking at the UT Manor Parking Garage)
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO APRIL 19TH AT 5 PM!!
- From Interstate 35 take lower level exit for Manor Road and head west (towards the stadium).
- The University of Texas Club is located in the East Side of the Darrell K Royal Texas Memorial Stadium.
- The Club entrance is located at the intersection of Robert Dedman Dr. and Clyde Littlefield Dr. Go through the glass doors and proceed down the stairs. The elevators up to the club are located to your left.
- Parking is available in the UT MANOR Parking Garage (MAG on the map) on Clyde Littlefield and Robert Dedman. You must use this garage to have your parking covered by the event price.
- Please bring your garage-issued parking ticket to the Club forvalidation, the parking fee is included in the event price.
Cash Bar prices (includes tax and service charge):
Priced Per Drink
Domestic Beer | 6.00 Imported Beer | 7.00 House Wine | 8.00
Call Liquor | 8.00 Top Shelf | 9.00 Soda, Bottled Water, Assorted Juices | 3.00