2016 APCUG International Technology Conference
October 21 - 23, 2016
Palace Station Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada
Be educated, enthused and entertained!
The Conference is where you can learn more about technology from the excellent speakers, make contacts, share your thoughts and go home with information for your tech club. And, don’t forget the food – it’s great.
Join us for our 2016 Tech Conference and learn about the ever-changing world of technology. Whether you are using a Windows-based or Linux computer, a Chromebook, Android or Apple device, this is the conference for you.
Your registration fee covers:
- Welcome swag bag with sponsor items, various discounts and special pricing order forms
- Kick-off speakers
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday
- Lunch on Sunday
- Your choice of 20+ presentations
- Door Prizes
- Networking with other tech club officers and members
- Up close-and-personal time with sponsors at the Expo
- Find out what is happening with APCUG at the annual meeting on Sunday
- $100 registration fee from October 16 – October 20
- $125 on-site registration
- Palace Hotel Conference rate ended October 7, 2016
The Palace Station Hotel & Casino features two pools, a fitness center, quality dining options, a lively casino, plus complimentary shuttle to and from McCarran Airport, free on-site parking, and a free shuttle to the strip.
Make your hotel reservations at: 800-634-3101
- Identify yourself as attending the APCUG conference (group rate ended October 7)
- Group Code: PCIAPCG
- After the cut-off date, any new reservations, date or other changes to an existing reservation will be accepted based upon space rate availability.
- Let them know if you need an ADA accessible room
- A credit card and one night's room rate and tax must be provided for deposit.
- The conference rate cannot be changed at check-in or check-out for guests who fail to request the APCUG conference rate.
For up-to-date information about the conference,
please visit www.apcug2.org
and click on the 2016 Conference tab