Career Acceleration Program
25 Hour Post Licensing / Maintaining Your License - 2016
After you have passed your Georgia exam and obtained your Real Estate License, you are required to take additional classes within one year. I will help you with your 25 hour Post License requirement, as well as all the continuing education hours that you will need to remain an active real estate practitioner.
You’ll be learning from Cathy McDaniel, “Georgia 2008 Real Estate Educator of the Year” offering the most relevant information in today’s real estate industry to kick start your career tomorrow.
- 25 Hour Post License is scheduled 4 times a year
- Pay one time! Attend classes at your convenience
- You can take classes in any order - You have a special "sign-in" sheet at the begining of each class
- The School will monitor your hours and provide frequent reminders
- CE credits will be uploaded to GREC upon attending all classes and passing all test.
2016 25 Hour Post Licensing Course Titles
- I have a Buyer … Now What? – 3 Hours CE
- I have a Seller … Now What? – 3 Hours CE
- Building Your Personal Brand – Prospecting and Niche Marketing - 4 Hours
- Contract Acceptance to Closing – 3 Hours
- Compliance and Managing Risk in a Constantly Changing World – 3 Hours
- Perfecting a Fair Market Value Analysis – 6 Hours
- Working with Builders - New Homes vs. Resale - 3 Hours
Save This Event
When & Where
Cathy McDaniel is the author of "A Road Map To Saving Your Home" which is available at the National Association of REALTORS bookshelf. Being in the real estate and mortgage industry since 1993 she opened "My CE Class, LLC" in 2007, a real estate school approved by the Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Commission. Cathy has conducted over 1,000 live continuing education classes, authored 145 training manuals and has met and trained more than 90,000 real estate professionals throughout 23 states since 2007. She is licensed as a continuing education instructor at many real estate boards and associations across the country.
Cathy is recognized as an industry expert in homeownership and received from Georgia Real Estate Educators Association the 2016 "Outstanding New Program Course" and the 2008 "Educator of the Year". Today she serves as the Education Director for Georgia Realty School a division of Virtual Properties Realty, Qualifying Broker for Owners 1st Property Management Company, and has a partnership with HomeStar Financial Corporation, Halperin Lyman, LLC and DR Horton Communities and many others which allows her to offer free classes and community events.
Visit: www.classeswithcathymcdaniel.com for course descriptions, dates and locations.
To predict the future you must create it ...Cathy McDaniel
Cathy's Motto: "Autograph Your Work With Excellence!"