The Alameda County Core Learning Department invites you to participate in our Core Coaching Network! This powerful forum will equip you with the tools you need to implement the Common Core in a meaningful way. The network is specifically designed for both district-level and site-level instructional leaders who are charged with supporting implementation plans and strategies aligned with the Common Core State Standards and beyond.
In the Core Coaching Network, you will:
- Learn and be able to share best leadership practices for adult learning, as well as for facilitating school-wide and/or district-wide transformation
- Develop a strong community through shared expertise and time to network with neighboring districts
- Deepen your content expertise and CCSS/NGSS implementation readiness
- Advance your design and delivery of CCSS/NGSS-aligned curriculum, instruction, and professional development and coaching, including the implementation of cutting-edge technology tools
- strengthen your systems thinking and strategic planning practices
Network participants will meet on the first Friday of each month (*with the exception of September and January):
Please note the following important details:
- Purchase Orders (PO's) must be received prior to the first date of attendance.
Please email request for invoice and copies of PO's to LManderson@acoe.org.
- Your registration allows your district to send an unlimited amount of educational leaders to each network meeting. However, due to meeting space limitations, pre-registration is required. Please look for an RSVP reminder before each meeting.
- These are technology-infused meetings; please bring your laptop or tablet.
Questions? Contact: LManderson@acoe.org or (510) 670-4160
Save This Event
When & Where
ACOE CORE Learning Team
The Alameda County Office of Education promotes student achievement and development, serving as liaison between the California Department of Education and the eighteen Alameda County public school districts. The Educational Services Division provides learning opportunities for both students and educators with over 300 programs, and is the primary provider of professional development and support services for K-12 educators throughout our seven-county region.
ACOE’s Core Learning Department hosts professional development opportunities for districts and schools, collaborating with leaders on strategic planning to successfully implement the new Common Core state standards and assessment tests. Core Learning staff provide expertise in disciplinary content in English Language Arts, Math, Science, History, Social Studies and other content areas aligned to the CA Common Core standards, with special attention to the learning needs of English language learners.