San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
11th Annual Business Conference
HR: End of the Road or Beginning of the Journey?
The Rutgers University award winning graduate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (RU SHRM) organizes an annual business conference in the spring of each year. This important one-day conference attracts more than 200 top executive business leaders, human resource professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, and Rutgers HR faculty and staff experts.
This year’s 11th Annual Business Conference’s theme is “HR: End of the Road or Beginning of the Journey?” As you are aware, the stock market, economy and global community have experienced increased volatility, which has created an optimal time for HR professionals to assess their strategic role they play. We would like to extend an opportunity for you and your organization to join us for this exciting day of bringing together present and future HR leaders to focus on strengthening HR’s strategic positions within organizations and get insight on how companies are leveraging HR as the upcoming trend to stay competitive in second decade of the 21st century.
By attending this one-day conference participants will learn:
- Importance of HR practices that have made a large impact in adding strategic value to the field of HR
- How HR has made a difference within organizations by incorporating the use of the latest trends within business.
Currently our notable speakers will include:
- Barbara Hunt, Human Resources Director, Talent Management at Johnson & Johnson
- Barbara Spitzer, Managing Director at Towers Watson
- Nick Ponzio, Vice President of Human Resources at Samsung
- Carl Pollack and Jana Fallon, Executives at Prudential
- Dr. John Berry, Adjunct Professor at Northeastern University and Principal at John Berry Consulting
- Jane Luciano, HR Consultant and SMLR Alumni
More information concerning conference participants will be forthcoming.
We expect SHRM certification credits to be approved as part of this event.
***At this time, registration for this event is now closed.
Check-in/Registration at the door will begin at 7:30 AM on Wednesday, March 25. The Conference will begin at 8:30 AM and late check-ins will end at 9:30 AM.
Parking will be available to attendees in Lots 105, 112, and the Yellow Lot. Signs will be posted for reference on the day of the conference.
- HR Professionals - $45 (Fee covers basic expenses for the conference)
- In-Transition – Free
- Students/Faculty - Free (Student/Faculty ID is required during check-in)