Actions and Detail Panel
2015 IECC Full Day for NEW! Chicago REP's - Chicago (Loop), IL
Tue, May 2, 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Please join the Illinois Office of Energy & Recycling at the Loop Student Center at DePaul (8th Floor) for an event designed to network and provide the design and construction community with the “need-to-know” in a quick, breakfast and luncheon download of the 2015 IECC.
The Chicago Department of Buildings welcomes Illinois Licensed Architects & Engineers to an event designed to prepare NEW! Registered Energy Professionals for the 2015 IECC and ASHRAE 90.1-2013.
(A copy of the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code will be provided, FREE!, courtesy of the Illinois Office of Energy & Recycling)
- 8:00am - 8:30am Registration, Networking, Light Breakfast
- 8:30am - 8:35am Welcome, Special Guest T.B.A.
- 8:35am - 11:30am 2015 Illinois Energy Conservation Code
- Chicago Registered Energy Professionals
- Commercial Envelope & Air Sealing Improvements
- Commercial Daylighting and Daylight Responsive Controls
- Mechanical Fault Detection & Diagnostics
- Compressor Staging for RTU's
- System Commissioning and Lighting Functional Testing
- 11:30am - 12:30pm Networking and Catered Lunch
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm 2015 Illinois Energy Conservation Code
- Illinois Amendments Affecting Homes and Multi-family Buildings in Chicago
- Blower Door & Duct Testing
- HVAC Load Calculations
- REScheck, COMcheck, REM/Rate, ERI
- The Cost of Constructing a Home to the 2015 IECC
This full-day event is approved for maintaining your existing REP Registration w/ the Chicago Department of Buildings,6.0 AIA CES LUs (HSW), 6.0 PDH for PE’s, 1.71 BPI CEUs, and 0.6 ICC CEUs for certification renewal (ICC PEP #1614).